Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Once upon a Broken Heart


I was just going through my old write-ups and found something which i would like to share with you all..i wrote this a long time back when i was dealing with this unbearable heartbreak...and i desperately wanted him back..though this doesn't mean anything now but since i created it, i feel like posting it here...and coming up would be the next and LATEST part of this letter, containing my present state of mind after 4 MONTHS of break up...but for now, read this... :)
I pray each night
about my love that is now gone
and how I need him back in my life
I don't know if my prayers
will ever come true
so I thought this letter
was the best thing to do
So you could make my dreams
come true
I can’t seem to go on
I'm sitting here waiting for him
and I feel like a fool
he has left me
and I don't know what to do
What do I do?
When a love so true is gone
out my life?
how can I sleep
knowing he won’t
come back in my life
God you have forgiven me for all
my lies and sins
all I had to do
was confess them
and that was the end
He could not forgive me oh lord
I just don't understand why
after all we had
he doesn't want
to give us another try
Lord I just don't
know what to do
all I seem to do is cry
please answer me lord
because its driving me insane
to sit here and not
understand why?
WHY DID A LOVE SO TRUE DIE?

No comments:

Post a Comment