Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yes, I’m a GIRL


Yes, I’m a GIRL
I fear being alone..although i’m social but sometimes the thoughts that sneak into my head when I’m by myself, disturbs me…I prefer not to think deep thoughts & to live in the moment but being alone makes that hard to do..i don’t wanna be alone.. I fear of living my life by myself with no one to love & more specifically with no one to love me back.. I seek affection & want nothing more but to find someone, who will tell me how beautiful I look or how my smile gives him chills…
I want flowers just because I need to be reassured how much I’m needed often.. who must know how to treat a girl..who can make me laugh and is easy to be around..just wanna be in love with him..he should always make me smile when I’m on the verge of tears and no matter what he does, i can’t stay mad at him for long…our bond should seem to others like a match made in heaven…
He should be into me and must love evrything about me, even my flaws…
I want him to love me truly, deeply, madly…and I’ll give him the double of it.. J
I want him to call me every night telling me how much he misses me and needs me to come to him so that he can hold me…he should have ability to make me melt just by looking at me, to make me laugh even when I don’t feel like smiling n knows my flaws but doesn’t care..
The way he holds me and I wouldn’t feel safer anywhere else..He should be protective, emotional and romantic..
From d bright gleam in his eyes to his soothing words, he should be classic romantic..i could spend all day long with him because he knows how to treat me…gets cute lil presents..make the best dates…
Yes, I’m a GIRL
I don’t want a guy who doesn’t make me feel like he really cares for me..with whom I can’t just hold a normal conversation and laugh together..who says I’ll call and then forgets to call…who doesn’t even keep the account of time and makes an hour out of a minute…who just can’t even keep track of the good times and good moments spent together…
Who just gives away things… has lost his sensitivity…behaves dangerously weird when he’s angry..Overestimates my sincerity n promises …who has developed a complex psyche which I’m really not able to understand…
who makes me feel really bad by ignoring me, hurts me, misbehaves with me and treats me badly…
BECAUSE I’m a GIRL…and i DESERVE the BEST….

No comments:

Post a Comment